A Homebuying Purchasing Contract
Posted by Site Admin on
A well drawn out homebuying purchasing contract protects both the buyer and a seller in the homebuying process!
Make sure your contract includes the following:
- The offering price
- Down payment
- Legal description of the property
- Method of conveying the title
- Fees to be paid and who will pay them
- Amount of deposit
- Conditions under which the seller and buyer can void the contract
- The settlement date
- Financing arrangements
- A list of appliances, furnishings and personal property being sold with the home
It is important to protect yourself throughout the home-buying process and a well, drawn out contract is the best way! Want more tips on the homebuying process?
Check out our facebook page for daily tips and tricks throughout the home-buying process! https://www.facebook.com/RHFunding